Show Me South & West Wales
Holiday in South Wales - it's a perfect location for any family holiday, short break or weekend getaway
Visit South and West Wales and you will never far from a mountain or the seaside - so it's no wonder walkers, cyclists, surfers and sailors love to come and visit. There is a real buzz about Cardiff our capital city and the nearby Glamorgan Heritage Coast. Swansea & the Gower, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay all have wonderful clean beaches and some surprising marine life
Why not have a holiday in Pembrokeshire or Ceredigion-Cardigan Bay and look out for the dolphins, porpoises, basking sharks, Atlantic grey seals and leatherback turtles. The Brecon Beacons National Park leads to the steep-sided Valleys of South Wales carved by the rivers Rhondda, Taff, Rhymney and Cynon.
Find your perfect holiday accommodation in South & West Wales. Special offers and short breaks happening throughout the year. Great deals on family accommodation or a romantic break for two.
SOUTH & WEST WALES ACCOMMODATION
What to see and do in South & West Wales...
- South Wales Cities Cardiff, Newport, Swansea & St. Davids
- Swansea Bay, Mumbles & The Gower The stunning Swansea Coastline
- Pembrokeshire Fabulous Pembrokeshire coast & national park to be explored
- Newport, the Wye Valley & Usk Relax in the beautiful Wye Valley
- The Valleys of South Wales Historic South Wales Valleys
- Interactive Map Click for an interactive map of South Wales