WELSH SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2008/2009
NATIONAL TEAM BUILDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2008/2009
Stunning, breath taking, inspiring - Do you see yourself in Wales hiking and hill walking with Call of the Wild Adventure Activities Ltd.
What is Hill Walking?
Call of the Wild’s qualified mountain instructors will take you up into the majestic Brecon Beacons so you can experience the wilderness of the National Park. We have the local knowledge so can ensure you maximise your mountain and hill walking experience by using ours.
You'll be amazed by the stunning views as a new vista appears around every corner or over the next brow of the hill. Our mountain guides have extensive local knowledge so will be explaining about mans influence through the ages on the landscape, it geology and geography, flora and fauna
Discover your wildside!
It takes place in the fantastic natural outdoor adventure playground that is the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonomous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weeeknds, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Welsh Company who can provide an authentic Welsh experience
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Nearest wilderness National Park to London
- All inclusive packages with our own accommodation.
Contact us for more information
Open all the time