Welsh Small Business of the Year 2008/2009
National Team Building Company of the Year 2008/2009
Inspiring, enriching, adventurous, do you see yourself rock climbing in Wales with Call of the Wild adventure activities.
Climbing is a rock activity. What goes up must come down - well firmly attached to a rope anyway. A great way of seeing the majestic Brecon Beacons National Park scenery - even hanging upside down. Climbing in Wales is suitable for any age from 5 upwards. We can offer a range of guided climbing fundays and programmes starting with the complete novice through to full climbing training and assessment
Your caving activities in Wales can involve walking and crawling through a whole new subterranean world - one you never knew existed. Be amazed by the rock formations, attempt many of the challenges presented by them such as the intriguingly named "Toilet". South Wales has some of the best limestone caving in northern Europe
Discover your wildside!
It takes place in the fantastic natural outdoor adventure playground that is the Brecon Beacons National Park. We also use the Gower near Swansea, the first place in the UK to be named an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonomous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weeeknds, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Accessible being just 20 minutes off the M4 at Swansea and on main line from London Paddington
- Range of climbing venues in Brecon Beacons National park and Gower
Contact us for more information
Open all the time