Whether you're planning a UK short break, weekend or a longer stay, Wales is the best place to visit this summer
Your adventure begins right here - use our online guide or download our app to find your perfect place to stay and let us Show you the Wales you might be missing!
5 reasons to visit Wales
- Last year Wales was voted Rough Guides' Best Place in the World to Visit
- Wales is a modern country with a magnificent heritage and with over 600 castles and monuments to remind you of two thousand years of history
- Three Welsh National Parks – Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire Coast and Brecon Beacons – perfect for walking, cycling and active weekends
- Weekend breaks and getaways - treat yourself to luxury break away and great Welsh cuisine, unwind with family and friends in a local B & B, holiday cottage or holiday park or get back to nature camping or glamping
- Take your time exploring our award-winning beaches, walk a section of the Wales Coast Path, take in the local wildlife at our nature reserves and find hidden treasues in our market towns