Refine your search
Visit Wales and your adventure begins...
Your adventure begins right here - let us Show you the Wales you might be missing and find your perfect place to stay, explore and visit our great attractions, events and activities.
Five reasons to Visit Wales:
- Wales was voted at No.8 in Rough Guides' top ten countries in the World to Visit
- Wales is a modern country with a magnificent heritage and with over 600 castles and monuments to remind you of two thousand years of history
- Three Welsh National Parks – Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire Coast and Brecon Beacons – perfect for walking, cycling and active weekends
- Weekend breaks and getaways - treat yourself to luxury break away and great Welsh cuisine, unwind with family and friends in a local B & B, holiday cottage or holiday park or get back to nature camping or glamping
- Explore our award-winning beaches, walk a section of the Wales Coast Path, take in the local wildlife at our nature reserves and find hidden treasures in our market towns
App and Guides
Mon 23 Jan - Fri 16 Jun 2017
Llanberis 0300 111 2 333
Sat 1 - Fri 28 Apr 2017
Haverfordwest 01437 751326
Sat 1 - Sun 30 Apr 2017