Refine your search
Search availability for The Hilary 4 Star Guesthouse and book online
|Book through Show me Wales website||APR
Availability updated on 24 Sep 13 at 10:08
The Hilary provides exceptional quality and value for money bed and breakfast accommodation. It is a perfect base for business and holiday. Whether you enjoy a gentle stroll down the promenade or a strenuous climb to the top of Snowdon - we will help you get the most out of your stay.
All rooms at The Hilary have comfortable beds and chairs, bathrobes and slippers, complimentary toiletries, clock radio, hairdryer, digital LCD freeview TV, refrigerator, complimentary beverage tray including unlimited supplies of tea and coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and hand made Welsh chocolates. And there are plenty of hangers in the wardrobes! The bedrooms are individually heated and thermostatically controlled so you can have the heating on when you want it on. All this provided to add that extra touch of luxury to your stay. Spoil yourself even more with beauty treatment in the privacy of your own room.
The Hilary is an easy stroll to the shops, theatre, restaurants, pier, promenade, public transport and other local attractions. Furnished and decorated to a very high standard, beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean, all rooms are ensuite with more luxuries than one expects as standard and with free off road parking - it’s no surprise guests return time and time again.
All rooms have wireless broadband and there’s an internet station if you have not brought your own PC. Assistance with luggage is always available.
The Hilary is situated on the flat in one of Llandudno’s quietest and loveliest roads in what is known as the ‘garden area’ of Llandudno. The Hilary has her own much admired private and secluded garden with views of The Great Orme. Guests love spending lazy afternoons with a nice cup of tea (or something stronger) and a book out there!
By prior arrangement and where possible a courtesy pick up/drop off service is available from the train or coach station.
The Hilary is completely no-smoking; this includes our gardens and car park. We cater mainly for the over 25s and regrettably have no accommodation for children or pets.
Our rooms are either double or twin, are all ensuite and are located on the first and second floors.
Children welcome from age 16.
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Ironing facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Cycles for hire
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups welcomed
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from age 16.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free