Refine your search
Search availability for Golwg y Mor
Beach-side house with direct access to beach. The sandy beaches run up and down the coast for miles.This quiet comfortable property has unobstructed views of Cardigan Bay. Dolphins can seen from house.
The Dysinni valey, just inland is outstandingly beautiful.
Tywyn is the true home of Thomas the Tank Engine.
Tywyn railway staion is on the Cambrian Line which allows car free acess to spectacular views on the journey north towards Pwllheli.
The property has central heating, which makes it ideal for Summer or Winter. Linen and tea towels provided.
Please note - Arrival after 4.00pm. Departure before 10.00am.
SH 577008 52.58632 -4.10185
From Aberdovey : pass Tywyn Railway Station on left. Turn left into Pier Road under Railway Bridge as road goes sharp right. Continue 400yds. Turn right into Plas Edwards. Keep seaside houses on left, property is 4th house from far end of Plas Edwards.
From Dolgellau : Go through Shopping Street. As road turns sharp left, turn right. Then as above.
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Cleaning service
- DVD player
- CD player
- Washing machine
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Outdoor facilities
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
The parking area next to the house is on a very slight slope. The only change in gradient between the house and the shops(about a half mile distant) is where the road has been taken below the railway The house has had no special modifications made and is typical of its constuction date(1984).The view from either the living room or especially the level patio,(step free access from living room to patio) is of the complete sweep of Cardigan Bay.