Refine your search
Search availability for The Forge
The Forge self catering accommodation in Southern Snowdonia includes a Lounge, Dinner/Kitchenette and shower room with a mezzanine double bed area above.
There is Private parking and a Private courtyard seating
Facilities include Electric heating, TV and wifi, cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster etc. Bedding and towels.
One dog allowed
SH 677069 52.64372 -3.95646
By car: The Forge is situated in the centre of Abergynolwyn on the A487, opposite the Railway Inn public house.
By public transport: Buses run from Dolgellau and Machnylleth to Twywn stopping by The Forge.
- Private parking
- Building of historical interest
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit