Refine your search
Techniquest Glyndwr is North Wales' most scientifically challenging all-weather day out!
Open all the time
Open all the time
Tuesday to Friday 10am - 4.30pm
Weekends 11am - 4.30pm. School holiday weekdays 10am - 5pm
Open Bank Holiday Mondays
Closed selected dates over Christmas and New Year - call or check website for details. Last admission 3.30pm.
Please allow 3 hours for your visit.
* Price includes a 10% donation which as a Charity enables us to claim Gift Aid on your admission. We rely upon the generosity of our visitors to fund our important educational work.
** Concession rate applies to seniors and students. Guests with disabilities can admit one carer free of charge.
*** Groups must be booked in advance to take advantage of this special rate — please call 01978 293400 to book.
SJ 326511 53.05289 -3.00697
Techniquest Glyndwr is Located on the Glyndwr University Wrexham Campus. Free car parking is available adjacent to the centre.
From Chester, M53 & M56 take the A55 to the A483 junction (signposted Wrexham). Signposted from Junction 5 off A483.
From Oswestry, Midlands and Mid Wales take the A483 North towards Wrexham. Signposted from Junction 5 (A541).
The centre is located just off Junction 5 of the A483 and is clearly signposted – follow the white on brown tourist information signs for Techniquest Glyndwr.
By train - Wrexham General railway station is 8 minutes walk from the centre - See walking route on Google Maps.
By bus - Local bus services run along Mold Road, 5 minutes walk from the centre.
: 0 miles from Wrexham station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled toilets
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)