Awards for Blaencwm Cottages
Visit Wales 4 Star Self-catering
Visit Wales Cyclists Welcome
Visit Wales Walkers Welcome
Visit Wales Gold Award
Achieving a very high level in outstanding quality, exceptional comfort, unfailing hospitality.
Self-assessed Accessibility Information
Self-assessed Accessibility Information provides a list of available facilities and services, highlighted as being of key importance by disabled people. Along with Access Statements, which provide a fuller written description of accessibility, it can help people with access needs make an informed choice as to whether accommodation, attractions, food & drink or shopping establishments meet their needs.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
parking is right outside the door.
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
To see the access statement please go to www.welshcottages.net Access to All Areas - 1 step to the bathroom Pond House 1 step to the bedroom Pond House 14 steps to the lounge Pond House.
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 5Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)