Refine your search

Type of Venue

 

Location

 

Facilities

 

Or Venue Name

 
 

Historic House:Bedwellty House & Park

Historic House, free entry

Details

Bedwellty House is a grade 2 listed building. It was built in 1818 as a home for Samuel Homfrey, the Ironmaster at Tredegar Iron Company. The House was built on land leased from Lord Tredegar and the grounds measured 26 acres

Disabled toiletsGift shopOn-site light refreshmentsPublic toiletsAccepts groups

Children welcomeMobility Accessibility FacilitiesDogs acceptedHearing Accessibility FacilitiesVisual Accessibility Facilities

Opening Details

Open all the time

House: January - 24th December daily 10am - 5pm
Orchid House Tearoom: January - 24th December daily 10am - 4:30pm
Park: Year round daily 8am - dusk

Prices

Free entry

Contact

Enquiries

Directions

Take the Tredegar turn off the A465 Heads of the Valley Road. Proceed along the bypass road and take the third exit at the fifth roundabout. Travel along Promenade D'Orvault and up the hill and park in the public car park in Morgan Street, approx. 100 meters down from the town clock.
Visitors travelling from the south along the A4048 should take the first exit on the second roundabout on the Tredegar Bypass. Travel along Promenade D'Orvault and up the hill and park in the public car park in Morgan Street, approx. 100 meters down from the town clock.

Parking: with charge

Facilities

  • Disabled toiletsDisabled toilets
  • Gift shopGift shop
  • On-site light refreshmentsOn-site light refreshments
  • Public toiletsPublic toilets
  • Accepts groupsAccepts groups
  • Children welcomeChildren welcome
  • Mobility Accessibility FacilitiesMobility Accessibility Facilities
  • Dogs acceptedDogs accepted
  • Hearing Accessibility FacilitiesHearing Accessibility Facilities
  • Visual Accessibility FacilitiesVisual Accessibility Facilities